We strive to operate our business along ethical lines, embracing the three pillars of sustainability: economic, social and environmental. We endeavour to maximise the positive benefits received by local communities as a result of our presence while minimising any negative impacts. Whenever possible, we work with local partners and suppliers who share our philosophy and actively monitor their business practices and services. This policy details our commitment to deliver our services in a responsible manner, whilst providing an innovative and varied product offering to our valued clients.
Our core committments are to:
- Minimise the environmental impact of our operations across all our businesses and activities, including our supply chain. We aim to meet the needs of our customers while using energy and resources efficiently, minimising waste and resource consumption and preserving wildlife and habitats. Find out more about dnata Travel Environmental Policy
- Ensure the health and safety of our employees, those in our supply chain and our customers. Find out more about dnata Travel Safety Policy
- Develop, operate and market our tourism services in a sustainable manner
- Promote sustainable excursion products by ensuring that all preferred excursion suppliers are complying with our sustainability objectives
- Support initiatives focused on responsible tourism and the protection of natural capital and biodiversity
- Continuously training our teams, tour guides to maintain outstanding level of knowledge about the UAE’s local communities and culture.