Shared or Private
Qahwa and dates
(fire and dance show)
beverages and bubbles
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in a shared or private four-wheel drive vehicle
- Transfers to and from the camp will be in a shared vehicle, accommodating up to four guests.
- At the campsite, you will be seated at a private table for dinner.
- Exhilarating dune drive
- Picturesque sunset stop with bubbles or date juice and chocolates
- Camel ride
- Henna hand-painting
- Traditional Arabic Qahwa experience and dates
- Arabian Adventures’ Fire and Dance Show
- Premium three-course BBQ dinner served at your table
- Personal waiter service
- Traditional shisha pipe
- Premium adult beverages and bubbles
After the dune drive. Enjoy some sparkling date juice along with juicy dates as you marvel at the descending sun. Make sure to capture these incredible views on a photo.
Your adventure will continue at the beautiful Bedouin-style camp, where gazebos are set up to offer you more privacy. As you enter the camp, you will be welcomed with aromatic Arabic coffee and some delicious dates. Before sitting down for dinner, hop on a camel to take a short stroll in the desert or find your balance on a sandboard.
Once you’re done with the activities, sit back, relax and indulge in a delicious BBQ dinner under the stars. Your sumptuous dinner is complete with unlimited soft drinks and premium adult beverages served at the table by your attentive waiter.
Whilst you’re treating your taste buds, local performers will also provide a feast for your eyes. Admire traditional local entertainment and immerse yourself fully in this one-of-a-kind experience.
The evening concludes with a drive back to your hotel.
If you are looking for a VIP Desert Safari in Dubai, then look no further than Arabian Adventures. We offer the most exclusive and luxurious safaris in the city, and our experienced guides will ensure that you have an unforgettable experience. Contact us today to book your premium desert safari in Dubai!
Know before you go
- Our vehicles can accommodate a maximum of four guests. The private VIP seating at the campsite is also meant for up to four people.
- Modest dress and comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Restrooms are available at the campsite.
- Sandboarding is available on request and dependent on weather conditions.
- Entertainment and the service of adult beverages may vary during Ramadan and other religious holidays.
- A portion of your fee goes towards supporting local conservation.
- If you have heart ailments, neck or back problems, participation is not recommended
- Child rate is applicable for children between the ages 5-11 years. Adult rates are applicable from the age of 12 years.
- If you want to book children between the ages 2-5 years or under 135cm of height on this tour, a private vehicle should be booked and the child’s information should be shared at the time of booking.
- Schedules, prices, routings and information published here are correct at this time, but are subject to variation without notice.
- Our operating schedules and the routes of some of our tours and safaris may change during the holy month of Ramadan, and during the summer months, or due to force majeure.
- We reserve the right to cancel any tour or alter any part of the tour at our discretion without prior notification.
- The full price of any Activity shall be due and payable when a booking is made and we may cancel any booking if the full price of the Activity is not paid to us at least two (2) days prior to commencement of the said Activity. No refund will be payable to you in respect of a booking cancelled less than twenty four (24) hours prior to commencement of an Activity. Failure to arrive at the designated location for an Activity by the specified departure time shall be considered to be cancellation.
- We shall be entitled to cancel, alter or omit any part of any Activity for which a booking has been made with or without notice to you and at our sole discretion. In particular, due to the nature of many of the Activities, delays and cancellations may result due to factors beyond our or our suppliers’ control, such as the weather, accidents, sickness, governmental restrictions and other events of force majeure. In such cases, a refund or partial refund may be given at our discretion and/or the discretion of the supplier of the Activity concerned.