Shared or Private
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in a shared or private four-wheel drive vehicle
- Transfers to and from the camp as well as breakfast table seating will be shared with other guests.
- Thrilling dune drive
- Scenic camel ride in the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve
- Picturesque lakeside rest stop
- Breakfast box with tea, coffee and date juice
- Bird watching and wildlife sighting
Take in the picturesque scenery and incredible views of the endless dunes as you feel one with the nature. Look out for local wildlife, whilst strolling the sands on which locals refer to as ‘ships of the desert’.
The journey takes you to our enchanting lakeside dining deck, where a delicious continental breakfast accompanied by a glass of bubbly awaits. Spot the desert wildlife in their natural habitat and enjoy some birdwatching for a truly unforgettable morning.
Know before you go
- The camel ride is 45-minutes each way.
- Camels can either be shared between two guests or rode solo by one guest.
- Return trek by camel is optional. Please advise prior to the activity.
- Modest dress and comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Minimum age to join this tour is 3 years old. Children under the age of 11 years must be accompanied by an adult during the camel ride experience.
- Breakfast boxes are served by the lakeside, along with tea, coffee, and bubbly or sparkling date juice.
- Sparkling date juice is served instead of bubbles during the month of Ramadan.
- A portion of your fee goes towards supporting local conservation.
- Child pricing is applicable for children between the ages 5-11. -Adult pricing is applicable for people from the age of 12 years.
- To book children between the ages 2-5 years or under 135cm on this tour, private vehicle must be booked and details on infants should be included in the booking information.
- Changes and cancellations Schedules, prices, routings and information published here are correct at this time, but are subject to variation without notice.
- Our operating schedules and the routes of some of our tours and safaris may change during the holy month of Ramadan, and during the summer months, or due to force majeure.
- We reserve the right to cancel any tour or alter any part of the tour at our discretion without prior notification.
- The full price of any Activity shall be due and payable when a booking is made and we may cancel any booking if the full price of the Activity is not paid to us at least two (2) days prior to commencement of the said Activity. No refund will be payable to you in respect of a booking cancelled less than twenty four (24) hours prior to commencement of an Activity. Failure to arrive at the designated location for an Activity by the specified departure time shall be considered to be cancellation.
- We shall be entitled to cancel, alter or omit any part of any Activity for which a booking has been made with or without notice to you and at our sole discretion. In particular, due to the nature of many of the Activities, delays and cancellations may result due to factors beyond our or our suppliers’ control, such as the weather, accidents, sickness, governmental restrictions and other events of force majeure. In such cases, a refund or partial refund may be given at our discretion and/or the discretion of the supplier of the Activity concerned.