- Admission ticket
What's not included
- Food & Beverages ,Souvenirs
- Learn more about our environment
- Visit the four themed levels at Green Planet Dubai
- Enjoy the giant aquarium at The Flooded Rainforest on Level 1
- Take a stroll through the forest on The Forest Floor on Level 2
- Discover the middle layer of the rainforest at The Mid Story on Level 3
- Visit the Canopy Level on Level 4 to find out more about the roof of the rainforest
The Green Planet is the region’s first bio-dome that recreates the enchanting world of a tropical forest with its rich biodiversity of over 3,000 plants and animals. The building is built around the world’s largest artificial man-made tree. The enclosed ecosystem, located at CITY WALK, offers visitors an immersive expedition into the tropics.
The unique venue has 4 levels of interaction for visitors with fascinating animal and plant species to see from Sloths, Tucans, and Tree porcupines to South American plants, vines, reptiles, fish, and insects. A great destination for families and guests of all ages.
Know before you go
- When visiting Green Planet Dubai, all visitors must adhere to the policies and guidelines implemented by the management of Green Planet.
- Children should be accompanied by an adult or a supervisor over the age of 16 at all times when visiting The Green Planet.
- Please be advised that there are live, free-roaming animals are in the facility.
- For the health and safety of the plants and animals at Green Planet Dubai, guests are to refrain from touching, handling, feeding or harassing the species calling Green Planet their home.
- Please be advised that the temperature at Green Planet Dubai is maintained at 24-27 degrees Celsius and the humidity level is approximately 75%.
- No flash is permitted to be used on cameras when taking photos.
- Attraction Terms and Conditions apply - please see the website for more information or call 800 MERAAS for the full details.
Monday : 11:00:00-18:00:00
Tuesday : 11:00:00-18:00:00
Wednesday : 11:00:00-18:00:00
Thursday : 11:00:00-18:00:00
Friday : 11:00:00-18:00:00
Saturday : 11:00:00-18:00:00
Sunday : 11:00:00-18:00:00
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before booked date.
- No-shows and late cancellations are non-refundable.