A Morning Desert Adventure in the Dubai desert rewards you spectacularly for your early start to the day. As the city starts to wake, you'll take your spot on the dunes for the perfect morning vantage point. A full itinerary of activities, including a thrilling dune drive, peaceful camel trek, wildlife spotting opportunities and breakfast in the desert, make for a morning of experiences only found in the desert.
Shared or Private
- Transfers to and from the DDCR from your location
- Breakfast box & refreshments
- All mentioned safari activities
- Thrilling dune drive
- Peaceful camel ride
- Sandboarding (optional)
- Breakfast on the dunes
- Wildlife spotting opportunities
A Morning Desert Adventure showcases the natural wonder of desert mornings. This experience is a spectacular break from the morning routine, and will leave a lasting impression.
The safari begins with a thrilling dune drive, where you'll feel every element of the rugged desert terrain as we take you up, down and across the dunes. The camel ride and sandboarding sessions that follow are both calming and thrilling, adding more bucket list activities to your morning at every opportunity.
Along the way, there will be plenty of opportunities to spot the local wildlife that call the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve their home.
Breakfast on the dunes is included as part of your adventure, so you're suitably fuelled for the adventure throughout. Transfers to and from your hotel or residence are also included, in either a private or shared vehicle depending on your preferences.
Please note: for pickups from Abu Dhabi, Ras al Khaimah, Umm al Quwain, Al Ain and Fujairah, private vehicle bookings will be subject to an AED 200 surcharge per vehicle, and shared vehicle bookings will be subject to an AED 200 surcharge per booking.
Know before you go
- If you have any special dietary requirements or meal requests, please contact our team via WhatsApp on +971 4 274 8803 or via the form here , and we will work to accommodate your request.
- This activity supports the conservation of local wildlife. A small portion of your activity fee will be donated to the DDCR to help fund local projects
- We recommend comfortable walking shoes and modest dress for this activity
- Restrooms are available on the activity.
- Please note, expectant mothers and guests with pre-existing medical conditions are unable to join us for the dune drive section of the experience, but are invited to join us for all other excursions.
- Please ensure you make us aware of any existing conditions or medical statuses in advance so we can make alternative arrangements where necessary, to ensure your comfort and enjoyment throughout your time with us.
- Please note: for pickups from Abu Dhabi, Ras al Khaimah, Umm al Quwain, Al Ain and Fujairah, private vehicle bookings will be subject to an AED 200 surcharge per vehicle, and shared vehicle bookings will be subject to an AED 200 surcharge per booking.
- Adult pricing is applicable for all guests aged 12+
- Child pricing is applicable for children aged between 5-11
- For children aged between 2-5 years or under 135cm, a private vehicle must be booked and details shared at the time of booking
- If you need to cancel your activity, please ensure you let us know at least 24 hours prior to the activity to be eligible for a full refund
- We may cancel your activity if full payment is not made at least two days before it begins
- Extraordinary circumstances may result in amendments and cancellations to the schedule. Please ensure you check before you join us
- We reserve the right to cancel activities or amend schedules at our discretion