Shared or Private
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in a shared or private four-wheel drive vehicle. Transfers to and from the hotel will be in a shared vehicle with other guests.
- Adrenaline-fuelled dune drive
- Scenic photo stop
- Camel ride
- Sandboarding (weather-permitting)
- Breakfast box and refreshments (coffee, fruit juice)
Our Dubai Morning Desert Safari starts as our professional and experienced guide picks you up from your hotel in a four-wheel drive vehicle. You will be whisked off to the heart of the desert for a thrilling dune drive.
Once you’ve conquered the endless sand dunes, enjoy a truly authentic Arabian experience as you try out camel riding and balance out the thrills with a bit of sand boarding. Learn more about the desert wildlife and conservation from our expert safari guide.
Your adventure continues at the beautiful campsite in the heart of the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve where you get to indulge in a delicious breakfast served in a box. Your fun-filled morning concludes with a relaxing drive back to your hotel. Our Morning Desert Safari in Dubai is a great way to experience the Dubai desert in a unique, exciting and unforgettable way.
For any special requests, please reach out to us via the contact details at the bottom of the page.
Know before you go
- A portion of your fee supports local conservation
- Modest dress and comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- If you have heart ailments, neck or back problems, participation is not recommended
- Child pricing is applicable for children between the ages 5-11.
- Adult pricing is applicable for people from the age of 12 years.
- To book children between the ages 2-5 years or under 135cm on this tour, private vehicle must be booked and details on infants should be included in the booking information.
- Schedules, prices, routings and information published here are correct at this time, but are subject to variation without notice.
- Our operating schedules and the routes of some of our tours and safaris may change during the holy month of Ramadan, and during the summer months, or due to force majeure.
- We reserve the right to cancel any tour or alter any part of the tour at our discretion without prior notification.
- The full price of any Activity shall be due and payable when a booking is made and we may cancel any booking if the full price of the Activity is not paid to us at least two (2) days prior to commencement of the said Activity. No refund will be payable to you in respect of a booking cancelled less than twenty four (24) hours prior to commencement of an Activity. Failure to arrive at the designated location for an Activity by the specified departure time shall be considered to be cancellation.
- We shall be entitled to cancel, alter or omit any part of any Activity for which a booking has been made with or without notice to you and at our sole discretion. In particular, due to the nature of many of the Activities, delays and cancellations may result due to factors beyond our or our suppliers’ control, such as the weather, accidents, sickness, governmental restrictions and other events of force majeure. In such cases, a refund or partial refund may be given at our discretion and/or the discretion of the supplier of the Activity concerned.