Dubai City Tour from Abu Dhabi
Dubai City Tour from Abu Dhabi - Full Day
This is a must-do tour of Dubai! Be fascinated by Dubai's rich history and tradition on a tour around the Al Fahidi Cultural Neighbourhood, Dubai Creek and the Gold and Spice Souks. Explore the Dubai Museum to learn about times gone by, and cross the Dubai Creek in a traditional abra (water taxi). In the afternoon, visit Downtown Dubai, pass the Burj Khalifa and explore The Dubai Mall.
- Your tour guide will collect you from your hotel in Abu Dhabi. Drive along the Sheikh Zayed Rd to Dubai and on to the Dubai Creek area.
- Arriving in Dubai, we stop at the Pointe on Palm Jumeirah to a photo stop
- We proceed for another photo opportunity close to the Burj Al Arab Hotel and the continue further along the Beach Road where we stop for a photo at the iconic Jumeirah Mosque
- Driving on through Dubai towards the Dubai Creek, we then visit Dubai Museum to learn about the rich heritage.
- Crossing from the Bur Dubai side, we take a traditional abra (water taxi) crossing over Dubai Creek to the Deira side.
- Follow our entertaining guide through the famous Spice and Gold Souks of Dubai
- While passing through new Dubai, visit The Dubai Mall with its’ many shopping, dining and entertainment options
- Leaving the Dubai Mall, the journey continues back to your hotel in Abu Dhabi
Modest dress and comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Good to know
- This tour is conducted in English and German
- Senior travellers
- Leisure travellers
- Hotel pick-up and drop off in Abu Dhabi
- Tour guide
- Mineral water
- Adults are 12 years and above
- Child age is 2-11 years
- Infants are 0 to 2 years