Abu Dhabi Private City Tour
Abu Dhabi Private City Tour
Explore the capital of the UAE, from its historic past through to the exciting future. Our adventure experts will pick you up from your home or residence in Dubai and take you on a fun-filled day through Abu Dhabi in your choice of private car. While you can fully customise every stop on your itinerary, our top suggestions include: the breath-taking Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque and the expansive palace of Qasr Al Watan.
- Visit the landmarks that you choose
- Hear entertaining and interesting facts
- Enhanced hygiene and safety protocols are in place
Top suggestions for your Abu Dhabi tour from our adventure experts:
- Visit the iconic Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, the largest mosque in the UAE and a truly awe-inspiring architectural marvel
- Discover Louve Abu Dhabi, the museum that brings together different cultures and celebrates the region’s vibrant heritage
- Visit Qasr Al Watan, the opulent government palace (or an alternate attraction in case of the venue's closure)
- Take a drive around Yas Island and Saadiyat Island to experience two of Abu Dhabi’s top leisure developments
- Snap some stunning images of the Abu Dhabi skyline from a dedicated vantage point
- Drive through the area of Al Bateen, home to Al Bateen palace, one of the residences of the ruler of Abu Dhabi
We offer two choices of private cars for your tour:
- The Standard Multi-Purpose Car option includes the Toyota Previa and Hyundai H1 (or similar). Maximum capacity is two guests and the tour guide
- The Standard Mini Van option includes the Toyota Hiace (or similar). Maximum capacity is three guests and the tour guide
English, German, Russian, Italian, French, Japanese, Mandarin, Spanish or Portuguese
Modest dress code and comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Service adjustments due to COVID-19
We’re committed to your safety and have implemented all requirements set out by DTCM (Dubai Tourism), including:
- All equipment and facilities are highly sanitised after use
- Our staff wear masks and gloves while practising social distancing
- Masks are to be worn at all times
Entry requirements into Abu Dhabi:
- Entry to some public places in Abu Dhabi is only allowed for those who are fully vaccinated, officially exempted or aged under 16 years, and who also have ‘green’ status on the Alhosn app
- The public places limited to those vaccinated, exempted or children are shopping centres, restaurants and cafes; other retail outlets including those not in shopping centres; gyms and recreational facilities; health clubs and resorts; museums and cultural centres; universities and institutes; theme parks; and cinemas.
- For fully vaccinated travellers coming to Abu Dhabi from Dubai or other Emirates, please ensure that you have the ICA app downloaded; complete the registration, and then download the Al Hosn app, which is the Green Pass gateway to all of Abu Dhabi’s attractions.
- Unvaccinated travellers from ‘Green list’ countries coming to Abu Dhabi from Dubai or other Emirates are welcomed in Abu Dhabi without quarantine. They need to download the Alhosn app, which is the Green Pass gateway to all of Abu Dhabi’s attractions.
- Unvaccinated travellers coming from non-green list countries need to quarantine for 10 days in Abu Dhabi. If you are arriving through Dubai or other Emirates, you will be welcomed in Abu Dhabi, without quarantine after completing 10 days in the Emirate of arrival.
Good to know
- Entrance tickets to attractions are not included
- Lunch stop is not included in the tour price due to the variety of options available, however time will be allocated during your tour for the restaurant of your choice
- This tour is conducted in a variety of languages. Please make your selection in the booking process
- Very modest dress is required for the visit to the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque:
- Headscarf for ladies is essential - ladies MUST bring a scarf with them on the tour
- Modest, conservative, loose fitting clothing; long sleeves (wrist length), long skirts (ankle length) and trousers.
- No transparent (see-through) clothing or white clothing.
- No t-shirts with logos or slogans
- Any tattoos should be covered
- No shorts for men
- No shorts for women
- No tight clothing, no swimwear and no beachwear
- Intimate behaviour; i.e. holding hands or kissing is not acceptable in a Muslim place of worship
- For safety and respect to worshippers, visitors should stay within the areas of the mosque that are permitted and not roam freely around. Smoking and food are not allowed in the mosque area
- Children are to be supervised at all times by parents. Personal safety must be observed at all times. (Note: The architecture includes several reflective pools and should be avoided at all times by children)
- Senior travellers
- Leisure travellers
- Travellers requiring language help
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Tour guide
- Mineral water
- Adults are 12 years and above
- Child age is 2-11 years