- We will ensure compliance with all regulations, standards, and best business practice applicable to each business area;
- We will ensure, through Safety Communication activities, that all dnata staff and contractors are aware of this policy and its principles, and that feedback and communication on safety related issues is provided;
- We will ensure that all necessary human and financial resources are provided to ensure that this policy is fully implemented;
- We will ensure that all elements of the regulatory Safety Management System are implemented within dnata;
- We will ensure hazards and risks are identified and managed by appropriate means;
- We will actively encourage all aspects of safety reporting, within a non-punitive reporting culture, where acceptable standards of behaviour are established and promulgated;
- We will conduct analysis and investigation of all safety related reports and events, to ensure that effective corrective and preventive actions are implemented;
- We will ensure that the results of analysis, investigations, and safety oversight activities are distributed to maximize the safety benefits from their outcomes;
- We will ensure that all management and staff are aware of their responsibilities with respect to safety performance;
- We will ensure that the departmental Safety Performance Indicators and Safety Performance targets are linked to this policy;
- We will review this policy periodically to ensure its continued relevance and effectiveness;
- We will, through the Safety Training Programme, provide all staff with safety training, appropriate to their role; and
- We will ensure compliance with local regulations, and implementation of industry best practice in the areas of Health, Safety & Environment and Fire Protection & Prevention.
We, the Senior Management of dnata, in support of the Corporate Value of Safety, and acknowledging our accountability for safety, support and endorse this dnata Safety Policy. In this way, we demonstrate our commitment to the maintenance and continual improvement of the levels of safety, and the development of a generative Safety Culture within dnata:
Compliance with this policy is mandatory for all dnata management and staff, and for our contractors and subcontractors.
Policy effective from 1 April 2021