Qasr Al Watan
Qasr Al Watan
An extraordinary and iconic landmark in the United Arab Emirates, Qasr Al Watan is a palace filled with knowledge and fascinating stories. Delivering an unmatched insight into the rich Arab heritage and culture, visitors will learn about the principles that shaped the UAE into the spectacular country we know today and about its inspiring vision for the future.
- Entry to Qasr Al Watan
- Palace in Motion show (if it’s scheduled for the day of the visit)
- Access to part of Abu Dhabi’s Presidential Palace
Embark on an awe-inspiring journey telling the incredible story of the transformation of the United Arab Emirates. A walk through the past in a modern setting reveals and reflects on the knowledge and craftsmanship of the unique region.
The spectacular palace allows visitors to admire the magnificent hallways as they explore exhibitions and displays showcasing the region’s fascinating heritage, culture and traditions. This is the perfect chance to learn more about the rulers of the emirates and its governing institutions that have shaped the ambitious nation we know today. Alongside a peek into the past, you’ll also get a glimpse into the inspiring vision the country has for the future.
The highlight of any visit is the Palace in Motion show, delivering an incredible combination of light and sound, celebrating the journey of the UAE through three exceptional acts.
Guest will also enjoy a visit to Abu Dhabi’s stunning Presidential Palace.
Good to know
- Children under the age of 18 years have complimentary access. The free ticket should be collected on-site.
- There are ample free parking spaces at the Visitor Centre car park.
- There are no cloakroom or locker facilities available on the attraction grounds.
- Shuttle services are available for people of determination.
- Solo travellers
- Leisure travellers
- Business travellers
- Children from 4 to 17 years old can enter the attraction for free.
- Adult pricing is applicable to visitors from the age of 18 years.