Shared or Private
Thrilling dune drive
in off-road dune buggy
(fire and dance show)
House or Premium
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in a private four-wheel drive vehicle
- Enjoy refreshments in the departure camp area before setting off in the dune buggies
- Thrilling dune drive in a private four-seater off-road dune buggy, for you and up to 3 others -Driving and safety instructions are provided
- Enjoy refreshments after the dune buggy experience
- Snap phoos at the beautiful sunset stop
- Continue with the Evening Safari at the Bedouin-style camp
- Take a short camel ride
- Try out sandboarding
- Get a Henna tattoo
- Enjoy local entertainment
- BBQ dinner
- Unlimited soft drinks
- Unlimited house beverages (wine and beer) served after sunset, except during religious holidays
- Unlimited premium beverages (premium beer, wine and spirits) served after sunset, except during religious holidays
- Shisha is included in the Premium Beverages package
First, adrenaline-fuelled excitement awaits as you take a thrilling ride through the dunes on the Dune Buggy Adventure. After an exhilarating two-hour dune buggy drive, we’ll take you into the heart of the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve for the all-inclusive Evening Desert Safari. Look out for local wildlife on your way to a dedicated stop to watch the sun set.
Make your way to our Bedouin-inspired camp for the rest of the evening to feast on a delicious BBQ menu and enjoy a variety of regionally inspired entertainment before heading back to the city, feeling refreshed and full of unforgettable memories!
Know before you go
- A security deposit of AED 5,000 (by cash or credit card) will be collected at the venue prior to the start of the Dune Buggy Adventure. Once the experience is complete with no damages, this amount will be returned to the guests in full.
- Drivers may be asked to stop the buggy and rotate drivers should the guide deem that guest are driving poorly or intentionally unsafe.
- All transfers for the buggy experience are private.
- All dune buggies are four-wheel drive and fully automatic; complete with seat belts, roll cages and off-road suspension.
- This experience operates only during the winter season from October until April.
- Shisha is included in the premium beverage package, and is available for purchase for the soft and house beverage packages for AED 50 per shisha.
- Beverage packages: Soft drinks are available on-site with the option to purchase selected drinks on-site from the house and premium packages. House package includes standard house wines and beer. Premium package includes premium wines and beers and selected spirits. All packages include unlimited soft drinks and water.
- Modest dress and comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Drivers should be at least 18 years of age and possess a valid driver's license from their home country.
- Non-driving passengers joining the lead buggy have to be at least 14 years old.
- Children between the ages 6- 13 years can join the experience as non-drivers, however, they need to be seated in a private buggy along with the adult accompanying them.
- Schedules, prices, routings and information published here are correct at this time, but are subject to variation without notice.
- Our operating schedules and the routes of some of our tours and safaris may change during the holy month of Ramadan, and during the summer months, or due to force majeure.
- We reserve the right to cancel any tour or alter any part of the tour at our discretion without prior notification.
- The full price of any Activity shall be due and payable when a booking is made and we may cancel any booking if the full price of the Activity is not paid to us at least two (2) days prior to commencement of the said Activity. No refund will be payable to you in respect of a booking cancelled less than twenty four (24) hours prior to commencement of an Activity. Failure to arrive at the designated location for an Activity by the specified departure time shall be considered to be cancellation.
- We shall be entitled to cancel, alter or omit any part of any Activity for which a booking has been made with or without notice to you and at our sole discretion. In particular, due to the nature of many of the Activities, delays and cancellations may result due to factors beyond our or our suppliers’ control, such as the weather, accidents, sickness, governmental restrictions and other events of force majeure. In such cases, a refund or partial refund may be given at our discretion and/or the discretion of the supplier of the Activity concerned.