East Coast Tour
East Coast Tour - Full Day
Take a day to explore the picturesque East Coast of the United Arab Emirates. From quaint fishing villages to mountain canyons and beautiful beaches, this tour visits the highlights of the East Coast.
- Heading to the East, you drive through Emirate Sharjah towards the Hajar Mountains.
- In the little town of Masafi, shop at the Friday Market, open daily, to browse local crafts, pottery and carpets.
- Drive along wadis and canyons
- Stop for lunch (not included in the price) at a beach-side hotel with time for a swim in the ocean.
- Driving through Al Aqah, we stop for a photo at Bidiyah Mosque, the oldest and smallest mosque in the United Arab Emirates
- See the iconic Fujairah Fort, before spending some time at the Fujairah Museum
- Stop for photos in front of the breathtakingly beautiful Shaikh Zayed Mosque of Fujairah
- By taking mountain highway through the Hajar Mountains we head back to Dubai
Mon, Wed, Fri
Modest dress code and comfortable walking shoes are recommended. Bring your swimwear.
Good to know
- Lunch is not included but the tour will stop at a beach side hotel on the East Coast where various lunch options are available
- Bring your swimwear
- Beach towels available at the pool side of the hotel
- Senior travellers
- Travellers with special needs
- Travellers requiring language help
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Tour guide
- Mineral water
- Adults are 12 years and above
- Child age is 2-11 years