Shared or Private
in deluxe tent
Walking Night Safari
Personal waiter service
House or Premium
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in a shared or private four-wheel drive vehicle
- If shared vehicle is selected for pick-up, transfers to the overnight camp will be shared with other guests. The tented accommodation is private.
- If private vehicle is selected for pick-up, transfers to the overnight camp will be in a private vehicle. The tented accommodation is private.
- Thrilling dune drive
- Camel Ride
- Walking Night Safari
- Waiter service
- Set menu BBQ dinner
- Traditional shisha pipe
- Unlimited soft drinks
- Premium beverage package and a Gin Bar
- Hot breakfast
This all-inclusive package includes accommodation at the Arabian Adventures campsite with a private tent accommodating up to two guests, dinner and breakfast, and plenty of activities to keep you entertained throughout your stay.
We'll start the adventure with a thrilling dune drive, followed by a camel ride to the beautiful campsite, accommodating up to 16 guests and set up to deliver an extraordinary and unforgettable stay.
Once you've settled in to your deluxe tent, sit back and watch the sun go down on the horizon as you enjoy some sundowners and the tranquility of the desert. The evening concludes with a delicious BBQ dinner, served under the starry desert sky.
After a good night's sleep, wake up to a beautiful sunrise the following day and spot the Arabian oryx and gazelles on your morning wildlife drive. You’ll enjoy a hearty breakfast before departing for home. One thing’s for sure - this is an experience you'll never forget!
So why wait? Book your overnight stay in the heart of the desert today!
Know before you go
- Check in from 3pm, Check out by 11am
- The campsite includes 8 tents with a maximum camp capacity of 16 people
- A portion of the fee goes towards supporting local conservation
- Sterilized and securely packaged towels and linen are provided and washrooms are available on site
- Modest dress and comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- There is no entertainment included in this experience, however, background music is played during the evening
- Child rate is applicable for children between the ages 5-11 years.
- Adult rates are applicable from the age of 12 years.
- There is no minimum age restriction if the camp is booked exclusively for private use.
- Changes and cancellations Schedules, prices, routings and information published here are correct at this time, but are subject to variation without notice.
- Our operating schedules and the routes of some of our tours and safaris may change during the holy month of Ramadan, and during the summer months, or due to force majeure.
- We reserve the right to cancel any tour or alter any part of the tour at our discretion without prior notification.
- The full price of any Activity shall be due and payable when a booking is made and we may cancel any booking if the full price of the Activity is not paid to us at least two (2) days prior to commencement of the said Activity. No refund will be payable to you in respect of a booking cancelled less than twenty four (24) hours prior to commencement of an Activity. Failure to arrive at the designated location for an Activity by the specified departure time shall be considered to be cancellation.
- We shall be entitled to cancel, alter or omit any part of any Activity for which a booking has been made with or without notice to you and at our sole discretion. In particular, due to the nature of many of the Activities, delays and cancellations may result due to factors beyond our or our suppliers’ control, such as the weather, accidents, sickness, governmental restrictions and other events of force majeure. In such cases, a refund or partial refund may be given at our discretion and/or the discretion of the supplier of the Activity concerned.