COVID-19 Information & Updates
We’re committed to your safety and have implemented all requirements set out by DTCM (Dubai Tourism), including:
- Limited capacity in vehicles according to the latest guidelines
- Social distancing will be in place
- Operating times will follow city guidelines
- Only disposable eating utensils will be used
- All equipment and facilities are highly sterilised after use
- Continuous cleaning is carried out at the campsites
- Our staff wear masks and gloves while practising social distancing
- Guests must wear masks at all times, except when consuming food or drinks, and social distancing must be followed
- Entertainment and product inclusions are subject to change without prior notice due to local regulations
- At our Overnight Safari, tents are disinfected before and after use, using the approved sanitising solutions
- Only sterilised and securely packaged linens to be provided in the tents.
Your commitment to us:
Health and Safety Guidelines
As part of the Emirates Group, health and safety have always been a top priority for us at Arabian Adventures.
We have now implemented additional robust health, safety and hygiene measures to ensure the highest level of safety for our guests in compliance with local and international regulations and best practices.
WTTC’s Safe Travels
In recognition of this, Arabian Adventures has obtained the ‘Safe Travels’ stamp from the World Travel & Tourism Council. The specially designed stamp recognises destination authorities and companies around the world that have implemented health and hygiene protocols that are aligned with WTTC’s Safe Travels Protocols.
We have implemented advanced sanitisation measures for our entire vehicle fleet, using a high pressure fogging method and disinfectant that is approved by the Emirates Group.In line with the UAE Road and Transport Authority’s directives, strict social distancing guidelines are followed in all of our vehicles with pre-assigned seat allocation. Some of the seats and rows have been closed or made non-accessible to facilitate this requirement. Wet tissues and hand sanitisers are available in all vehicles. High touch areas, such as door handles or arm rests, are regularly disinfected.
Prior starting any tour or activity, our teams go through a health check process and ongoing health monitoring.
During our tours and safaris, we provide our guests with a ‘Travel Hygiene Kit’ which contains an additional face mask, gloves and hand sanitisers, for comfort and safety.
Social distancing rules must also be followed by all guests throughout their experience with us.
Our desert camps
Our desert camps and facilities meet the highest possible safety and hygiene standards as directed by Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing. The camp layout has been reorganised according to social distancing guidelines. A regular disinfection regime has been put into place.
Guests are assured of an exceptional and safe dining experience. Dining tables have been placed apart and undergo full table and seat sanitisation after each use. Waiter service for all guests has been implemented.
The adequate number of hand sanitisers and careful queue/line management is maintained around our camel ride experiences. Saddles are sanitised after every ride. We allow only one person per camel.
Our commitment to you
Each of our desert sites is a haven of peace with beautiful private spaces where our guests can experience the tranquiliy of the Arabian Desert.
If you would like to have any further details on our enhanced health, safety and hygiene initiatives, we would be happy to share further information or answer any specific questions.
We look forward to welcoming you back and commit to deliver the safest desert experience in Dubai.