KidZania® is a safe and interactive, award-winning edutainment centre where children can lead independent lives and get to understand the world of grown-ups better, by being grown-ups themselves.
- 80 different roles to choose
- Each visit to KidZania® a new and exciting experience for children.
- Children can try a variety of “jobs” in the city scaled to child-size.
- From fireman, to television presenter, doctor and more, this edu-tainment experience will keep the little ones busy for hours.
Good to know
- Weekdays (Sun-Wed) : 10am to 8pm – last admission at 7 pm
- Weekends (Thu - Sat) : 10am to 11pm – last admission at 10 pm
- Kidz Night (Sun - Wed) : 8pm to 10 pm – last admission at 9 pm
- Single travellers
- Leisure travellers
- Ticket only
- The Economy Pass: All-day general child admission + 50 KidZos *
- *Kidzos are the currency of KidZania
- Adult: 17 years and over
- Child: 4 to 16 years
- Toddler: 2 to 3 years
- Infant: under 2 years old (free of charge)
Attractions and Experiences
Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark