One of the most recognisable UAE landmarks, Dubai Frame is a magnificent structure “framing” stunning views of Old and New Dubai. Providing guest with a journey through time, the metaphorical bridge seamlessly combines the emirate’s fascinating past with its inspiring present. Visitors will learn the story of Dubai from its pearl diving roots to its ambitious plans for the bright future ahead.
- General admission to the Dubai Frame
Looking to learn about the rich past and spectacular present of Dubai, whilst indulging in awe-inspiring views of the city? Then make your way to the beautiful Zabeel Park and embark on a journey through time at the Dubai Frame.
Opened in 2018, Dubai Frame has become one of the most loved and visited attractions in the city, winning the hearts of both tourists and residents alike. The magnificent 150-metre-high frame connects the fascinating historic side of Dubai to the bustling skyscraper-filled modern city.
Visitors will ascend to the stunning Sky Bridge on the 48th floor in a high-speed elevator. Boasting jaw-dropping vies of both Old and New Dubai, guests can get their heart racing as they make their way across the 25-squaremetre transparent walkway. Not only does Dubai Frame serve as a stunning observation deck, it’s the perfect place for visitors to learn more about the extraordinary city. The attraction tells a story about the transformation of a small fishing village into the incredible ambitious metropolis we know today.
Before leaving, visitors will have the chance to get a glimpse into the astonishing future of Dubai 50 years from now at the “Future Gallery” on the Mezzanine Floor.
Good to know
- Dubai Frame is located in Zabeel Park.
- The Frame can be accessed through Gate 4 from Sheikh Rashid Road.
- Complimentary parking is available for visitors. The nearest metro station is Al Jafiliya on Dubai Metro Red Line.
- People of determination and 2 companions can enter for free.
- The attraction is open daily from 9:00am to 9:00pm.
- Solo travellers
- Leisure travellers
- Children under the age of 3 years old can enter the attraction for free.
- Child pricing is applicable for children between the ages 3-11 years.
- Adult pricing is applicable for visitors from the age of 12 years.