- Unlimited snow fun activities and rides
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Enjoy snow-filled fun in the desert
- Practice your skiing and snowboarding skills
- Build a snowman and make snow angels
- 40-minute Penguin Encounter
- Chairlift ride
Experience the ultimate indoor snow resort at Ski Dubai, the Middle East's first indoor ski resort. Find your balance on a snowboard, practice your skiing skills, build a snowman, and warm up with a cup of hot chocolate. This is the best way to make the most of all the winter activities you could ask for!
Know before you go
- Operating hours : Monday - Friday: 10.00AM -12.00AM (last entry at 10:30 PM) Saturday - Sunday: 09:00AM - 12:00AM (last entry at 10:30 PM)
- Opening times may change during the public holidays or special event days without prior notice. Helmets are compulsory for children under the age of 13.
- Penguin Encounter is subject to availability, please call Ski Dubai team on 600 599905 to confirm before starting the activity.
- Make sure to have a valid ID card with you. Entrance is only possible with a valid identification card or passport. Kindly note a refundable deposit of AED 25 per guest will be collected for the Access Card at Ski Dubai admissions counter.
- For safety reasons, children under two years of age are not allowed to enter Ski Dubai. Guests under the age of 14 must be supervised by an adult (16 years or above).
- Please note that all customers must sign at the counter a mandatory Health and Safety waiver form, from Dubai Municipality; and that only by signing this waiver they shall be accepted to have the experience, otherwise the usual cancellation policy apply without any refund exceptions.
Monday : 10:00:00-23:00:00
Tuesday : 10:00:00-23:00:00
Wednesday : 10:00:00-23:00:00
Thursday : 10:00:00-23:00:00
Friday : 10:00:00-00:00:00
Saturday : 09:00:00-00:00:00
Sunday : 09:00:00-00:00:00
- For a full refund, cancel at least 48 hours prior to the experience
- No rescheduling, cancellation, or refund for booking(s) made on the same day of the event
- Bookings cancelled less than 48 hours prior or not attended; in particular for lessons and Penguin Encounters, no rescheduling, cancellation or refund
- Rescheduling within 24 hours prior for a fee of AED 50 per person will be applicable