- Admission to Dubai Parks and Resorts
- Enjoy all attractions at your chosen parks
- Unlimited access to the rides and entertainment at your chosen parks
- Free parking at Dubai Parks and Resorts
- Complimentary buggy service during the summer months
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Visit the Middle East’s largest multi-themed leisure and entertainment destination, home of three exciting parks: MOTIONGATE™ Dubai, LEGOLAND® Dubai, and LEGOLAND® Water Park
- Navigate conveniently (5-10 minute walk) between two theme parks
- Enjoy a mix of indoor and outdoor attractions
- Enjoy rides, attractions, entertainment, dining and more
- Experience the thrills of the roller coasters and action-packed rides
Get ready for excitement, jaw-dropping shows, adrenaline-pumping rides, and endless movie-themed fun for the entire family at Dubai Parks and Resorts.
Sprawling over 25 million square feet, Dubai Parks and Resorts is home to MOTIONGATE™ Dubai, LEGOLAND® Dubai, and LEGOLAND® Water Park, the region’s first splash-tastic destination for families with kids aged 2 to 12.
Each theme park is bursting with unbelievable entertainment for little (and big) ones…meet the Smurfs, dance with the animals from Madagascar, go on wild rides through magical worlds inspired by every kid’s favorite movies and pure imagination, the list goes on and on! We’ve also got plenty of facilities to make your visit better, including stroller rentals, locker facilities, and oodles of kids’ meals that will make even the fussiest eaters smile. All you need to do is show up, choose your parks and get ready for the time of your life.
Know before you go
- On arrival at Dubai Parks and Resorts, make your way through Riverland, the dining and entertainment district that connects our theme parks to each other and head to the entrance of LEGOLAND Dubai® to start your day.
- When you arrive at the park, we recommend that you pick up a map and check the daily entertainment schedule posted in the park to plan out your day and make the most of your visit.
- All of the daytime live entertainment, rides, and attractions in the park are included in the price of your ticket, so you are free to explore the park at your leisure with unlimited access to all of the rides on the day of your visit.
- Your ticket does not include transportation to Dubai Parks and Resorts, so you will need to make use of Dubai's safe, clean, and cheap public transport. You can arrange transport through your hotel or simply take a local taxi.
- Book your ticket and use it any day within its 90 days' validity.
- Kids below 3 enter the parks free of charge.
- Park hours are subject to change. All attractions will close 30 min prior to Park closing.
- Park opening hours: Legoland Dubai 10 AM to 6 PM (All Days)
- Legoland Water Park 10 AM to 6 PM (Thur to Tues) Wed Closed
- Motiongate Dubai 11 AM to 8 PM (All Days)
- Bollywood Parks Dubai 12 PM to 9 PM (All Days)