Ski Dubai - Full Day Slope Pass
When it comes to Dubai, nothing’s impossible. So if you’re looking to take a break from the beach and pool loungers and enjoy an unforgettable snow adventure, head to Ski Dubai for a day filled with snowy wonders right at the heart of the desert.
- Full-day multiple-entry access to the slope
- Access to chairlifts and draglifts
- Winter gear including jackets, trousers, socks, boots, fleece gloves, helmet, skis/snowboard, poles
Get your ski suit on and spend a chill day conquering the magnificent ski slopes at Ski Dubai. Whether you’d like to test your skills on a snowboard or a pair of skis, Ski Dubai is definitely the place to be! The first indoor ski resort in the Middle East, Ski Dubai delivers the ultimate snow day at the heart of the desert.
Hop on a chairlift taking you to the top of the spectacular slopes, and feel the wind in your hair as you slide down alongside fellow snow lovers. Get your thrills in as you tumble down a slope in the giant Zorb Ball and buckle up for an exhilarating ride on the Mountain Thriller, speeding down the slope at 45kmph!
Warm up with a decadent cup of hot chocolate at the Avalanche Café before joining in in a little snowball fight and laying down to make some snow angels. Take things up a notch by catching speed tubing down the snowy slopes as you admire the spectacular scenery around you.
The Full-Day Slope Pass gives visitors full day multiple entry access to the slope to ski and snowboard as they please. All of the necessary winter gear to enjoy your snow day is provided by Ski Dubai and you can leave your sunnies and flip flops in the locker.
Good to know
- Ski Dubai is located in the Mall of the Emirates.
- Wearing a helmet is recommended to all guests. Visitors aged 3-13 are required to wear a helmet.
- Slope access is available only to experienced skiers and snowboarders (skill level 2+).
- All guests are required to sign a waiver to enter the slope.
- This ticket does not grant access to the Snow Park
- Children under the age of 3 are not allowed to enter the slopes.
- Skiers/snowboarders aged 3-8 years can enter with adult supervision.
- Food and beverages are not included in this ticket.
- Opening times may vary during Ramadan and other national holidays.
- Solo travellers
- Leisure travellers
- Business travellers
- Children under the age of 2 are not permitted inside Ski Dubai and children under the age of 3 are not permitted on the slopes.
- Adult pricing is applicable for all visitors.