Abrahamic Family House
Tea and snacks
Observation at Conrad
at Etihad Towers
Qasr Al Watan
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in a private vehicle
- Knowledgeable tour guide
- Pick-up and drop-off from Dubai hotels
- Entry fees to all venues
- Piece of cake and tea or coffee at Etihad Towers
If you’re looking to take your Emirates’ explorations beyond the glitz and glamour of Dubai, embark on our Highlights of Abu Dhabi Tour to find out what the spectacular capital of the UAE has to offer.
Once you’ve reached Abu Dhabi, your first stop will take you to the Abrahamic Family House on Saadiyat Island. A place for people to connect, explore, and reflect, the serene venue aims to deepen visitors’ understanding of humanity and tolerance through open discussions and exchange of knowledge. Welcoming visitors from all beliefs and walks of life, Abrahamic Family House is the perfect place to learn about Abrahamic faiths, traditions and values. Comprising of a mosque, church and synagogue, guests can find their place for peace and serenity regardless of their background.
As you head to your next stop, you’ll enjoy a scenic drive along the picturesque Corniche Road, boasting spectacular views of Corniche Beach. It is then time to explore the iconic Qasr Al Watan. A palace full of knowledge, history and culture, Qasr Al Watan tells the awe-inspiring story of UAE’s transformation. Learn about the rich heritage, traditions and governing institutions of the awe-inspiring nation we know today. Your visit is complete with a stop at the beautiful Presidential Palace.
The next stop on your Abu Dhabi adventure will see you reaching for the stars, as you make your way to the sky-high Conrad Abu Dhabi Etihad Towers. Admire the breath-taking skyline as you immerse yourself in unmatched views from the 74th floor. Since you could probably use a bit of refuelling by now, the stunning views come complete with a delicious piece of cake and tea or coffee.
Saving the best for last, the final stop of the tour will take you to the world-renowned Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. Boasting an air of peace and tranquillity, the magnificent mosque is guaranteed to awe visitors with its extraordinary architecture and equally inspiring hospitality.
Don’t forget to take pictures of the architectural wonder as you stroll through its majestic hallways. Your full-day Highlights of Abu Dhabi Tour concludes with a comfortable drive back to your hotel in Dubai.
Know before you go
- We advise you to wear comfortable shoes and all guests must adhere to the local dress code requirements (modest clothing with shoulders and knees covered).
- We also recommend wearing sunblock, sunglasses and a hat, especially during the summer months
- There is a food court at Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque where guests can enjoy food and beverages at their own expense
- Adults are 12 years and above
- Child age is 2-11 years
- Changes and cancellations Schedules, prices, routings and information published here are correct at this time, but are subject to variation without notice.
- Our operating schedules and the routes of some of our tours and safaris may change during the holy month of Ramadan, and during the summer months, or due to force majeure.
- We reserve the right to cancel any tour or alter any part of the tour at our discretion without prior notification.
- The full price of any Activity shall be due and payable when a booking is made and we may cancel any booking if the full price of the Activity is not paid to us at least two (2) days prior to commencement of the said Activity. No refund will be payable to you in respect of a booking cancelled less than twenty four (24) hours prior to commencement of an Activity. Failure to arrive at the designated location for an Activity by the specified departure time shall be considered to be cancellation.
- We shall be entitled to cancel, alter or omit any part of any Activity for which a booking has been made with or without notice to you and at our sole discretion. In particular, due to the nature of many of the Activities, delays and cancellations may result due to factors beyond our or our suppliers’ control, such as the weather, accidents, sickness, governmental restrictions and other events of force majeure.
- In such cases, a refund or partial refund may be given at our discretion and/or the discretion of the supplier of the Activity concerned.