Evening Dune Drive in Dubai - Shared Vehicle
Evening Dune Drive - Shared Vehicle
The desert’s beauty is magical to behold and its silence miraculous to absorb. There is no better time than the sunset to immerse yourself in the countless charms of the desert.
Feel your heart racing as you take on the endless sand dunes in a four-wheel drive vehicle, spotting the local wildlife along the way. Make the most of a scenic photo stop, perfect to snap some unbeatable photos as the sun goes down on the horizon.
Keep the thrills going as you feel the wind in your hair whilst sliding down the dunes on a sandboard. Once you're ready to slow things down a bit, channel your inner Emirati on a short camel ride. Relax and refresh with some soft drinks before your experienced guide takes you back to your hotel.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in a shared four-wheel drive vehicle
- Thrilling dune drive and wildlife spotting in the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve
- Sandboarding (weather permitting)
- Beautiful photo stop
- Soft drinks
- Short camel ride
Light and breathable clothing
Approximately 4 hours
Four-wheel drive vehicle (shared/private)
Between 3pm and 4pm
Between 7pm and 8pm
Good to know
- Modest dress and comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- We advise bringing sunscreen, a hat and sunglasses.
- A portion of your fee supports local conservation.
- Single Travellers
- Leisure Travellers
- Business Travellers
- Child rate is applicable for children between the ages 5-11 years. Adult rates are applicable from the age of 12 years.
- If you want to book children between the ages 2-5 years or under 135cm of height on this tour, a private vehicle should be booked and the child’s information should be shared at the time of booking.