Desert Dune Buggies in Dubai - Evening Run
Desert Dune Buggies - Passenger Experience - Evening Run
Take an exciting guided drive across the dunes in our four-seater off-road dune buggies.
- Our safari guide will collect you from your hotel in a 4-wheel drive vehicle
- Enjoy refreshments in the departure camp area
- In the desert, ride across the dunes in the latest four-seater off-road dune buggies
- Driving and safety instructions are provided
- All dune buggies are 4-wheel drive and fully automatic; with seat belts, roll cages and off-road suspension
- Sit back on the passenger experience in a buggy driven by our safari guide
- Leaving the desert behind, you return to your hotel
Daily (various departures)
Sports shoes are recommended
Two hours in the dune buggies
4-wheel drive Land Cruiser or similar (exclusive), Can-Am four-seater dune buggy in the desert
Service adjustments due to COVID-19
We’re committed to your safety and have implemented all requirements set out by DTCM (Dubai Tourism), including:
- Limited capacity in vehicles and camps according to the latest guidelines
- All equipment and facilities are highly sterilised after use
- Our staff undergo temperature checks, wear masks and gloves while practising social distancing
- Contactless temperature checks will be done on pick-up; masks and gloves to be worn at all times
Good to know
- A variety of times are available
- Drivers must bring their valid driver’s license (issued by any country).
- Children must be at least 14 years of age to ride as a passenger. Children from 6 to 13 years of age can join the experience as passengers on the Private Buggy option, along with their parents or adult accompanying them.
- A security deposit of AED 1,000 (by cash or credit card) will be taken at the venue.
- Single Travellers
- Leisure Travellers
- Business Travellers
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Soft drinks
- All safety gear
- Adults are 12 years and above
- In line with guidelines, only those aged 12 to 60 years of age can join