- Transfers in a closed AC vehicle
- 45-60 minute balloon flight
- Gourmet breakfast at our Bedouin Camp
- Complimentary camel ride, and a falcon for photo opportunities at the camp
What's not included
- Photos and videos
- Pick-up and drop-off from any hotel within the urban areas of Dubai
- Catch the sun rising on a spectacular hot air balloon flight
- Experience a short vintage Land Rover ride to the camp
- Enjoy a gourmet breakfast
As you float up to the sky, the hues along the horizon begin to transform into beautiful shades of yellows and oranges. Depending on which direction you are facing, you will see the Arabian sun rising behind the Hajar mountains over the desert dunes. 4,000ft in the sky is one of the best places in the world to witness the beauty of sunrise. Look out for the Arabian oryx, gazelles or wandering camels in the sand dunes below. Every balloon flight is approximately one hour long.
Every day, the balloons land somewhere different in the desert depending on the wind. Everyone will attach the clips of their belts to the basket and embrace the landing position a few minutes before the balloon touches ground. After landing, the pilot will let you know when it's the right time to climb out of the basket. Watch as the other balloons land and how the ground crew professionally roll up the balloon envelope.
The adventure doesn't end there. After your once-in-a-lifetime experience of the desert from up above, get ready to travel through the dunes in a vintage Land Rover to an authentic heritage camp in the Royal Desert Retreat. These 1950's Land Rovers were the first motorised vehicles introduced to the desert and have been resorted to their former glory.
New adventures always work up an appetite. Arrive at the authentic heritage camp to enjoy a 5-star breakfast in the heart of the desert. Relax in this beautiful setting and enjoy a delicious spread of eggs Benedict, shakshuka, salmon, caviar, halloumi cheese, fresh fruit, cold cut platters and more. At the camp you can experience the thrill of a camel ride and take photos with a falcon. Explore the authentic camp built from natural materials like stone, wood and goat hair, or sit back and relax in the traditional majlis. When you are ready, your driver will take you back to the city.
Know before you go
- Please note that this booking is on a request basis and availability will be confirmed 24 h before departure.
- Pick-up Timing:
- Pick-up times will vary through-out the year. In order for you to plan your day, please be prepared for a pick-up between the following times:
- September - November: 03:00am - 04:30am
- December - February: 04:00am - 05:30am
- March -May: 03:00am - 04:30am
- Kindly provide us with your hotel, room number and contact number as we need to call you to advise the exact pick up time. If we call and are unable to reach you, we will leave a written message with the reception/operator, to be delivered to your room.
- Due to the nature of the activity, the driver will not be able to wait if you are not at the designated meeting point on time.
- If you have not received a written message from Balloon Adventures by 7pm the evening before your flight, please check with your Hotel or call us on 04-4409827.
- We strongly recommend that you take out adequate travel insurance that will cover you in case of unforeseen circumstances that prevent you from joining your scheduled tour. We will be more than happy to provide evidence to your insurance company if you were unable to join us. Please note that the tour is dependent on weather conditions and therefore may be cancelled by the Supplier at any time. In the event of cancellation by the Supplier due to weather conditions, please be advised that we will do our best to reschedule the visit or provide a full refund for the tour/ticket.
Monday : 08:00:00-21:00:00
Tuesday : 08:00:00-21:00:00
Wednesday : 08:00:00-21:00:00
Thursday : 08:00:00-21:00:00
Friday : 08:00:00-21:00:00
Saturday : 08:00:00-21:00:00
Sunday : 08:00:00-21:00:00
- For a full refund, cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled date of the experience.