Museum of the Future
Museum of the Future
Ready to get a glimpse into the future? If you’d like to know what the world could look like 50 years from now, head to Museum of the Future and prepare to be wowed. Let your imagination run wild, challenge your senses and feel inspired and excited for what’s to come.
- Entry to the Museum of the Future
2 hours (daily from 10:00am – 9:30pm)
Modest dress is recommended
Deemed as one of the most beautiful buildings in the world, Museum of the Future offers an awe-inspiring sight from the outside in. The extraordinary structure is home to a number of immersive future environments, ready to take you on a whirlwind journey to the world 50 years from now.
Museum of the Future challenges our ideas of the future, and inspires us to envision a world beyond our current beliefs. A visit to the unique venue is guaranteed to deliver an exceptional treat to anyone regardless of their interests, age, hobbies or background. Whether you’re looking for the next best thing in health and wellness, love learning about sustainability or can’t get enough of technological wonders, Museum of the Future is the place to be.
Even before officially opening to the public in 2022, the unique structure, rising 77 metres above ground, had claimed its spot as one of Dubai’s most iconic landmarks. Boasting exceptional architecture and design, the spectacular museum has already become one of the most visited attractions by tourists and residents alike.
If you’re ready to be transported into the future and get a glimpse of what’s to come, head to the Museum of the Future for an incredible and inspiring adventure.
Good to know
- All visitors must book a time slot to enter the museum.
- Tickets include full access to all the experiences and amenities at the venue.
- Parking on-location is subject to availability.
- When using public transport, take Dubai Metro Red Line to Emirates Towers Station which is directly connected to the museum via a link bridge.
- The Museum of the Future is right next to Jumeirah Emirates Towers.
- Solo travellers
- Leisure travellers
- Business travellers
- Children under the age of 4 years old can enter the attraction for free.
- Adult pricing is applicable for all visitors from the age of 4 years.