Emirates Airline Dubai Rugby Sevens
Emirates Airline Dubai Rugby Sevens - General Admission
Get ready for the action at the Sevens Stadium! The Emirates Airline Dubai Rugby Sevens takes place this year from 5th-7th December 2019. Great game, thrilling crowds, a party atmosphere, top class entertainment and an amazing, purpose built venue – make it a weekend to remember. From family fun to fancy dress, if you want to let your hair down, this is the place to be.
- Watch the rugby and see some of the world’s best rugby players in action.
- International pop star Kylie Minogue will perform on Friday, 6th December. Rock the crowd at the post-match entertainment in the Rugby Village. Stick around for live music and the late bar.
- Have a go at cool activities in The Rugby Village that offers everything from entertainment to exhibitions with loads of different food and drink outlets to choose from.
- For kids, the Sabaa7 Club will be buzzing with activities. Circus workshops, bouncy castles and a whole lot of things to do. Book a family ticket in a no alcohol zone in the family stand and enjoy rugby in a genuinely family-friendly environment.
General Admission Tickets (Daily or Season Tickets):
- The daily general admission tickets are for one day only (either Friday or Saturday) and for entrance only.
- The season ticket general admission is for both Friday and Saturday, entrance only.
- The entry is free for all on Thursday.
- Children under 12 are free of charge.
Reserved Seating Season Tickets:
- Tickets are for the Friday and Saturday of the event (season ticket). Thursday is complimentary for all patrons.
- Reserved seating gives the clients their own reserved seats on the reserved seating stand (located above the players tunnel to the pitch).
- Children 3 and under are free of charge
5-7 Dec 2019 (Free admission for all on 5th December)
Specific dates only
Good to know
- Tickets to be collected from dnata tickets counter at Dubai Rugby Sevens Stadium on the day of the event.
- A copy of the 'Booking Confirmation Email' and a verification ID with the name of the purchaser must be shown at the time of ticket collection for verification purposes.
- Book early as space is limited
- Entrance pass only
- General Admission Tickets: Children under 12 years are free of charge
- Reserved Seating Tickets: Children 3 and under are free of charge