Explore the underwater mazes and tunnels of this lost civilization while encountering sharks, eels, seahorses, and piranhas.
- Over 20 remarkable marine life exhibits in this Dubai aquarium including a touch tank and our interactive Aquatheatre show.
- Marine Educators invite you on a guided tour of The Lost Chambers Aquarium, scheduled hourly throughout the day
- 65,000 marine animals
- Touch tank
- Interactive Aquatheatre show
Good to know
- Aquaventure attractions are not recommended for expectant mothers and those with neck or back problems
- Please make note of the following Swim Attire Policy – no refunds or discounts will be given to guests whom are unable to ride the slides due to inappropriate swim attire.
- Boardshorts, speedos, one and two piece swimsuit, burkinis, and rashguards are the only acceptable types of swim attire for Aquaventure rides and attractions.
- For safety, the following are not permitted to be worn while in the water: Abayas, sarees, long shirts, long pants and jeans, underwear or similar items, cotton shorts, any sheer or see through items
- Please observe and respect local cultural sensitivity
- All young children must wear appropriate swim diapers
- Aquaventure management has the right to remove guests from the attraction/property for any swim attire that is deemed to be inappropriate
- Selfie sticks or other extension devices used to hold cameras, notepads, cell phones or other technical devices are not permitted on any ride at Aquaventure Waterpark for safety purposes.
- Entrance pass only
- Child age is 2-11 years
- Infants from 0-2 years are free of charge
- Guests under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult. One adult can accompany up to three children per activity
- Minimum height to participate in the ray-feeding is 1.2 metres