Arabian Adventures delivers its extensive range of quality services through the co-ordinated efforts of specialised business units and support units, all working together under the guidance of a close knit management team.
Our dedicated FIT division consists of two distinct but complementary units that interact closely with each other.
- All contracting requirements for FIT leisure travel
- Negotiates rates and allocations with hotels and other suppliers
- Manages and controls hotel room allocations
- Prepares tour operator contracts and sets tariffs
- Designs packages and trips, including special events like sports and cultural activities
- Sources and makes available tactical offers
- Organises familiarisation trips for tour operator front-line staff and travel agents
- Books and organises all pre-arrival arrangements including visas, transfers, hotels, and tours
- Acts as communications point for accounting and payment related issues, customer satisfaction and grievances
- Personalised and tailor-made services
- Fully automated reservations system
- Open 24x7, 365 days
- Designated staff for each tour operator partner
- Dedicated contacts for reservations
Groups and Incentives Division
A pioneer in the field of groups and incentive travel, the division has emerged as a market leader in the region.
Cruise Services Division
This dedicated business unit offers full services for cruise operators and individuals taking cruises to or from the UAE, including transfers from hotels and cruise terminals located in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Fujairah.
Corporate Events Division
Run by a skilled team of professionals, Corporate Events creates and manages innovative programmes for some of the UAE's leading businesses and establishments.