Experience an unforgettable weekend at the largest Sports and Entertainment festival in the Middle East, the Emirates Dubai 7s!
- Hangar Hospitality Pass depending on the chosen package: 1 day or weekend pass
- Shared hospitality space with casual free seating
- Shaded seating in the North Grandstand
- Food is served throughout the day
- All-day soft drinks, coffee, tea and water
- Adult beverages served between 11 AM and 8 PM
- Access to The Hangar Garden
- Access to the North Grandstand Bar
- Access to Frequency 8
- Live entertainment at Rugby Rocks Stage
- VIP gate entry/exit
What's not included
- Enjoy the Emirates Dubai Sevens in style at the Hangar
- Join the excitement as over 400 teams and 5,500 athletes showcase their exceptional skills across various disciplines including rugby, cricket, netball, and competitive fitness
- Engage in family-friendly interactive activities
- Participate in sports masterclasses
- Experience the comfort of a shared hospitality chalet featuring casual seating arrangements
- Indulge in a continuous food and beverage experience served throughout the day
- Access to The Hangar Garden, with big screen coverage of sporting action and live entertainment
- Gain exclusive entry to the North Grandstand Bar overlooking the pitch
- Enjoy electrifying live performances of A-list artists at the Frequency 8 and Rugby Rocks Stage
Prepare yourself for an unforgettable weekend at the Emirates Dubai 7s, the Middle East’s most spectacular sports and entertainment extravaganza. Every year, this tournament showcases the intense competition between the world’s top men’s and women’s rugby teams as they fiercely compete for the prestigious trophies. Beyond the thrilling on-field action, the festivities offer so much more. Indulge in mouth-watering cuisine, engage in family-friendly activities, and groove to the live performances of A-list artists. Whether you’re a fervent sports enthusiast, a music fan, or just looking for a fun family outing, the Dubai 7s is the ultimate event that ensures a fantastic time for all.
Know before you go
- Printed tickets will not be accepted at the entrance of the event. Please ensure your digital ticket is displayed on your phone in order to gain access into the event.
- You will be allowed to exit and re-enter the event using your digital ticket. No entry or re-entry after 8 PM.
- All food and drink are to be purchased on-site. Exemptions will be made for baby food which you may bring with you.
- Identification cards are not required to gain access to the Emirates Dubai Rugby 7s event. However, you will require your ID if you plan on purchasing adult beverages at the event.
- There will be designated areas where the general public will be able to park their cars for free.
- A free bus service is provided by the tournament dropping to centralized locations across Dubai.
- Prayer facilities are available on-site throughout the course of the 3 days.
- Taxis will be available at the site.
- Children under 3 are able to access The Hangar without a ticket. Any child 4 and over is required to purchase a ticket at normal rates.
- All tickets are non-refundable.