Taste of Dubai
Taste of Dubai
If you’re looking to take your taste buds on an adventure around the globe, Dubai is the perfect destination for you. Join our Taste of Dubai tour, to learn about traditional Arabic dishes and the importance gastronomy holds in the Emirati culture. Get ready to add some flavour to your visit!
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in a private/ shared vehicle
- Knowledgeable tour guide
- Enjoy a lemon-mint drink at XVA Café at XVA Gallery
- Try delicious starters at Bayt Al Wakeel restaurant
- Indulge in a camel burger at Local House Restaurant
- Enjoy Arabic Coffee and local sweets at Arabian Teahouse
- Explore Old Dubai
With Michelin star restaurants scattered across the city, weekends dedicated to brunch and dinners covered in gold leaves, there’s no denying the gastronomy scene in Dubai is truly outstanding.
But it wouldn’t be complete without the added spice from traditional Emirati cuisine. Whether you’re a self-proclaimed foodie or just looking to enjoy some authentic dishes surrounded by the magic of Old Dubai, our Taste of Dubai tour is your answer.
The flavourful walking tour starts at the Al Fahidi Historical Neighbourhood, where you’ll enjoy more than just a feast for the stomach while visiting ‘Dubai’s best kept secret’ - XVA Gallery. Admire exquisite art before sitting down at the local café for a refreshing lemon-mint drink.
The next stop on your culinary journey leads you to Bur Dubai. Find your perfect spot at the Bayt Al Wakeel restaurant, ideal for some relaxing by the creek. Indulge in beautiful views and the local culture, as numerous abras glide by. The scenic setting can only be bettered with a delicious selection of starters to share with your companions.
Then, it’s time for a more substantial meal. As you make your way to the beloved Local House Restaurant at Al Fahidi Historical Neighbourhood, you’re in for a truly authentic meal. Feel like a local, as you sit down in a traditional setting, ready to tuck into a flavoursome camel meat burger.
No gastronomy tour in Dubai would be complete without sipping on some Arabic coffee and snacking on a few juicy dates and local sweets. Your final stop at Arabian Teahouse is guaranteed to end the day on a sweet note.
Good to know
- Based on the guests’ preference, the tour can start between 4:30 – 6:00 pm. The duration of the tour is four hours.
- We advise you to wear comfortable shoes and all guests must adhere to the local dress code requirements (modest clothing with shoulders and knees covered). We also recommend wearing sunblock, sunglasses and a hat, especially during the summer months.
- The tour runs seven days a week.
- Senior travellers
- Travellers with special needs
- Travellers requiring language help
- Adults are 12 years and above
- Child age is 2-11 years