Highlights of Dubai
Highlights of Dubai
Experience the best of the best of what Dubai has to offer! Embark on this awe-inspiring Dubai city tour, taking you to the most historic landmarks from Dubai’s past and the world-famous attractions of modern Dubai. The Highlights of Dubai tour is an ideal way to experience the best of Dubai’s past, present and future!
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in a private vehicle
- Knowledgeable tour guide
- Photo stop at Jumeirah Mosque
- Drive by the Union House Flag
- Photo stops at Museum of the Future, Zabeel Palace and the Dubai Frame
- Explore the Al Fahidi Historical Neighbourhood
- Take an abra ride across the creek
- Visit the Gold and Spice Souqs
- Stop at Souk Madinat (lunch will be paid for directly by the guests)
- Palm Monorail ticket
- Ticket to The View along with beverage
- Photo stop at Ain Dubai
- Visit the Dubai Mall
- Ticket to At the Top, Burj Khalifa
As your knowledgeable tour guide picks you up in a private vehicle from your hotel, you’re in for a day filled with exceptional explorations. The tour features all the must-see attractions that make Dubai the modern metropolis we know today, as well as the incredible sights that offer an insight to the rich history and fascinating traditions of the awe-inspiring city.
Start your day heading back in time and paying a visit to Old Dubai. Admire the magnificent Jumeirah Mosque, before driving past the historically important Union House Flag on 2nd December Street. Take a quick look towards the future, as you snap photos with the marvellous Museum of the Future, the beautiful Zabeel Palace and the Dubai Frame.
Continue your walk down memory lane at Al Fahidi Historical District before hopping on a traditional abra to cross the creek and explore the world-renowned Spice and Gold Souqs.
Then it’s time to get back to the present and make your way to the famous Souk Madinat, where you’ll have an array of exceptional dining venues to choose from for a delicious lunch.
Enjoy an unforgettable ride above the man-made wonder that is Palm Jumeirah, as you hop on the Palm Monorail taking you to Nakheel Mall to ascend to incredible heights by visiting “The View” observation deck, where you can enjoy some refreshing beverages.
Head towards Bluewaters Island to snap a photo with the record-breaking Ain Dubai observation wheel, before continuing the record streak at the top of Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building. Admire the mesmerising Dancing Fountains and get some shopping done at the gigantic Dubai Mall.
This city tour is the perfect way to experience the best of what Dubai has to offer.
Good to know
- Based on the guests’ preference, the tour can start as early as 8:00am. The tour takes about 10-12 hours
- We advise to wear comfortable shoes and all guests must adhere to the local dress code requirements (modest clothing with shoulders and knees covered)
- We also recommend wearing sunblock, sunglasses, and a hat, especially during the summer months.
- Senior travellers
- Travellers with special needs
- Travellers requiring language help
- Adults are 12 years and above
- Child age is 2-11 years