Louvre Abu Dhabi
Gold dust coffee
Qasr Al Watan
Observation at Conrad at Etihad Towers
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in a private vehicle
- Knowledgeable tour guide
- Drive through Yas Island
- Ticket to Louvre Abu Dhabi
- Scenic Abu Dhabi Corniche drive
- Admission to Emirates Palace and gold dust coffee
- Entry to Observation at Conrad at Etihad Towers with the option of F&B limited to a sandwich, salad, or a pastry.
- Admission to Qasr Al Watan (During Presidential events, Qasr Al Watan may close to the public without prior notice as it serves as the National Palace. In this case the tour will visit Qasr Al Hosn.)
- Picturesque drive in Al Bateen
- Visit to Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
Take your Emirates' adventures to the capital, as you embark on an unforgettable city tour to the magnificent Abu Dhabi. Come explore the best of Abu Dhabi's old and new charms with our fascinating Abu Dhabi Sightseeing Tours. This is your chance to explore the panoramic sights, iconic landmarks, and rich culture of this awe-inspiring city. On this Abu Dhabi City Tour, you'll get to see a mix of captivating cultural landmarks and stunning architecture.
Your full-day tour begins as you get picked up from your hotel by our knowledgeable tour guide. Just an hour and a half drive from Dubai, and you'll find yourself right in the heart of the capital of the UAE. Before reaching your destination, drive through the beautiful Yas Island, boasting such world-renowned venues as Yas Marina Circuit and Ferrari World.
Your first stop will transport you from the UAE straight to Paris, as you take your time exploring the incredible exhibits at Louvre Abu Dhabi.
As you leave the art behind, you're in for a truly picturesque drive along the scenic Corniche Road, complete with stunning views of Corniche Beach. Once you reach the spectacular Emirates Palace, you'll get a chance to look around and feel like royalty while sipping on gold dust coffee.
By that time you're probably dreaming of a lunch break, and what better way to enjoy your snacks than adding some unbeatable city views on the side. Refuel at the iconic Conrad Abu Dhabi Etihad Towers as you take in the stunning skyline from the observation deck on the 74th floor.
Your cultural journey continues with a visit to Qasr Al Watan, where you'll enjoy a deeper look into the rich culture and heritage of Emiratis. Take yet another scenic drive as you make your way through Al Bateen, an upscale neighborhood in Abu Dhabi.
To end the day on a truly high note, your last stop is at the magnificent Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. Don't forget to snap photos with the architectural wonder as you explore the gigantic venue.
The day concludes with a relaxing drive back to your hotel where you can recap all your amazing adventures.
This is an action-packed city tour that will give you a taste of everything Abu Dhabi has to offer. Book your awe-inspiring Abu Dhabi City Tour now and get ready to explore this amazing city!
Know before you go
- Based on the guests’ preference, the tour can start as early as 8:00 am, but no later than 10 am. The duration of the tour is about 12 hours.
- We advise you to wear comfortable shoes, and all guests must adhere to the local dress code requirements (modest clothing with shoulders and knees covered). We also recommend wearing sunblock, sunglasses, and a hat, especially during the summer months.
- The tour runs every day except on Mondays and public holidays.
- Please note that Qasr Al Watan serves as a National Palace and might be closed to the public for private events. During Qasr Al Watan closures, the tour will run normally and the stop will be substituted with Qasr Al Hosn.
- Adults are 12 years and above
- Child age is 2-11 years
- Schedules, prices, routings and information published here are correct at this time, but are subject to variation without notice.
- Our operating schedules and the routes of some of our tours and safaris may change during the holy month of Ramadan, and during the summer months, or due to force majeure.
- We reserve the right to cancel any tour or alter any part of the tour at our discretion without prior notification.
- The full price of any Activity shall be due and payable when a booking is made and we may cancel any booking if the full price of the Activity is not paid to us at least two (2) days prior to commencement of the said Activity. No refund will be payable to you in respect of a booking cancelled less than twenty four (24) hours prior to commencement of an Activity. Failure to arrive at the designated location for an Activity by the specified departure time shall be considered to be cancellation.
- We shall be entitled to cancel, alter or omit any part of any Activity for which a booking has been made with or without notice to you and at our sole discretion. In particular, due to the nature of many of the Activities, delays and cancellations may result due to factors beyond our or our suppliers’ control, such as the weather, accidents, sickness, governmental restrictions and other events of force majeure. In such cases, a refund or partial refund may be given at our discretion and/or the discretion of the supplier of the Activity concerned.