- Admission to the DDCR Visitor Centre
- Guided DDCR Visitor Centre walking tour
- Student wildlife & conservation workbook
- 1 hour wildlife safari across the DDCR accompanied by a qualified guide in 4x4 vehicle
- Desert Heritage session inc. Bedouin life and local wildlife
- BBQ Buffet Dinner within the DDCR camp
- Nighttime walk, with wildlife spotting, star gazing & photo opportunities
- Camel Trek & Sandboarding or Dune Bashing activities
- Tent building & desert survival skill session
- Overnight accommodation
- Certificate of Completion
- Nature spotting (Camels, Arabian gazelle, Arabian oryx, Sand fish lizards, a variety of birds and many more)
On an Overnight School Safari, students will enjoy a special itinerary of evening activities before spending a night in an overnight tent amongst nature. In the morning, a sunrise breakfast will be served before final activities and departure.
With activities based on the core school curriculum, students experiencing an overnight safari will discover the heritage of the desert, the wildlife found in the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve, and the conservation work being completed to protect the desert and allow local fauna to thrive.
To add the final touch to an epic adventure, students will feel the magic of camping overnight in the desert, enjoying evening tours with our expert team to see the other side to the desert as the sun sets.
Know before you go
- While we endeavour to show you as much wildlife as possible, we cannot predict the movements of every species. Therefore, if some of the animals change their plans, we can’t guarantee you’ll spot them.
- Please note, expectant mothers and guests with pre-existing medical conditions are unable to join us for the dune drive section of the experience, but are invited to join us for all other excursions.
- Please ensure you make us aware of any existing conditions or medical statuses in advance so we can make alternative arrangements where necessary, to ensure your comfort and enjoyment throughout your time with us.