- Nature spotting (Camels, Arabian gazelle, Arabian oryx, Sand fish lizards, a variety of birds and many more)
- Admission to the DDCR Visitor Centre
- Guided DDCR Visitor Centre walking tour
- 1.5 hours wildlife safari across the DDCR accompanied by a qualified guide in 4x4 vehicle
- Wildlife spotting & photo opportunities
- Dates and water
- Certificate of Completion
- Student wildlife & conservation workbook
- While we endeavor to show you as much wildlife as possible, we cannot predict the movements of every species. Therefore, if some of the animals change their plans, we can’t guarantee you’ll spot them.
On a Morning School Safari, student groups will be split into two separate teams and enjoy both the practical and educational aspects of the experience. Each group will be taken on a guided drive of the conservation reserve, whilst also completing a tour of the Visitor Centre to add further understanding to what they experience in the desert.
Out on the conservation reserve drive, the group will observe their favourite wildlife in their natural habitat, test their knowledge through a custom workbook, meet our resident camels and understand the efforts made by the DDCR to protect their welfare, with plenty of photo opportunities along the way to create lasting memories of their trip.
In the Visitor Centre, students will be taken on an educational tour by Arabian Adventures experts, with interactive activities and group games adding to the feeling of wonder and discovery of the Centre.
Know before you go
- While we endeavour to show you as much wildlife as possible, we cannot predict the movements of every species. Therefore, if some of the animals change their plans, we can’t guarantee you’ll spot them.