Al Jahili Fort
Al Ain Oasis
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in a private vehicle
- Knowledgeable tour guide
- Visit to Al Ain Palace Museum
- Explore the Al Jahili Fort
- Visit Qasr Al Muwaiji
- Drive through Al Ain Oasis
- Take photos with Jebel Hafeet
- Visit to Al Ain Paradise Garden
What's not included
- Lunch at Mercure Grand Jebel Hafeet
Enjoy a full day exploring the beautiful city of Al Ain on the border of Oman. The second largest city in Abu Dhabi is known for gorgeous palm groves and natural springs, giving the city its nickname ‘Garden City’.
The first stop is Al Ain Palace Museum also known as Sheikh Zayed Palace Museum. The museum is a cultural and historical destination where visitors can learn about the Emirati way of life in the 20th century.
Continue your explorations at Al Jahili Fort, built in the 19th century to protect palm farmers. The grandiose building is one of the biggest forts in the UAE. Your fort adventures continue at the historic Qasr Al Muwaiji.
Next, you will drive through the beautiful Al Ain Oasis, which provides a unique insight into the region's inhabitants, with a history dating back to 4,000 years ago. The journey continues with a drive passing the mountain of Jebel Hafeet on the border of the United Arab Emirates and Oman. Don’t forget to take photos in this scenic region.
As the tour comes to an end, you’ll be taken back to your hotel after a wonderful day of adventures.
After all the explorations, it’s time to sit down for lunch at the incredible Mercure Grand Jebel Hafeet hotel before your last stop at the breathtaking Al Ain Paradise Garden.
Know before you go
- Based on the guests’ preference, the tour can start as early as 8:00 am, but no later than 10 am. The duration of the tour is about 10 hours.
- We advise wearing comfortable shoes, and all guests must adhere to the local dress code requirements (modest clothing with shoulders and knees covered). We also recommend wearing sunblock, sunglasses, and a hat, especially during the summer months.
- The tour runs every day except on Mondays and public holidays.
- Adults are 12 years and above
- Child age is 2-11 years
- Schedules, prices, routings and information published here are correct at this time, but are subject to variation without notice.
- Our operating schedules and the routes of some of our tours and safaris may change during the holy month of Ramadan, and during the summer months, or due to force majeure.
- We reserve the right to cancel any tour or alter any part of the tour at our discretion without prior notification.
- The full price of any Activity shall be due and payable when a booking is made and we may cancel any booking if the full price of the Activity is not paid to us at least two (2) days prior to commencement of the said Activity. No refund will be payable to you in respect of a booking cancelled less than twenty four (24) hours prior to commencement of an Activity. Failure to arrive at the designated location for an Activity by the specified departure time shall be considered to be cancellation.
- We shall be entitled to cancel, alter or omit any part of any Activity for which a booking has been made with or without notice to you and at our sole discretion. In particular, due to the nature of many of the Activities, delays and cancellations may result due to factors beyond our or our suppliers’ control, such as the weather, accidents, sickness, governmental restrictions and other events of force majeure. In such cases, a refund or partial refund may be given at our discretion and/or the discretion of the supplier of the Activity concerned.