Book Wild Wadi Water Park tickets with Arabian Adventures and enjoy more than 30 rides and attractions for the entire family. Arabian Adventures is part of the Emirates Group.
- Surf the barreling wave attraction, the Wipeout Flowrider
- Swim in Breakers Bay, the largest wave pool in the Middle East, with 1.5m waves
- Check out the adrenaline - fueled rides Tantrum Alley and Burj Surj
- Master Blasters take you on an uphill water roller coaster transit to your next ride for continuous fun
- Chill out on the lazy river ride, Juha’s Journey
- Lockers, changing rooms, restaurants, photo services and a shop are on site
Modest/Swim wear in the park.
Good to know
- Guests must carry a copy of booking confirmation email to allow entry into Wild Wadi
- Wild Wadi attractions are not recommended for expectant mothers and those with neck or back problems
- Lockers are available for rental
- Opening hours are November to February: 10am – 6pm and March to October: 10am – 7pm
- Ladies only on Thursdays from 8pm - closing
- Access to Ferrari World Abu Dhabi.
- For Multipark ticket; access to your choice of Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, Yas WaterWorld Abu Dhabi and Warner Bros Abu Dhabi
- Adults are 12 years of age and above
- Children are under 1.1 metres tall
- Infants from 0-2 years are free of charge